The Chapel is open to visitors from the beginning of May until the end of September on certain days (refer to our events page), or by arrangement, and is used throughout the year for a great variety of activities under the headings of:
Please note that the Chapel is now fully accessible for everyone now that access works (including ramps, platform lift and a fully accessible toilet) have been installed. Toilets have also recently been upgraded to a high standard.
2014 is the 700th Anniversary Year of the Granting of St. Lawrtence Chapel to the Town of Ashburton. We have a year of exciting celebration musical and other events, the procrrds of which will be going towards the Tower Restoration Fund, for which we need to raise approx. £200,000. For more details refer to the EVENTS & the Future Proposals Sections.
Founded 1314. Owned by the Guild of St. Lawrence. Registered Charity number 290810
Site Content © 2010 Guild of St. Lawrence. Site Design and Development by MightyMeta