Over a number of years, we have developed links and partnerships with other organisations in the area, who actively support St. Lawrence Chapel and in some cases also use the Chapel. Here are our main Partners - we wish to thank them for their continued support and participation.
Founded 1314. Owned by the Guild of St. Lawrence. Registered Charity number 290810
Site Content © 2010 Guild of St. Lawrence. Site Design and Development by MightyMeta